Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twist and Shout!!!

I know it hasn't been long since I posted my last blog... but I just had to talk.

I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I'm sure I did the right thing.

*Deep breath.*

So, it's kind of like, over. With John.
And I know I've hardly even mentioned him... but I've been reading my old MySpace blogs and I realised how open I used to be and how good it felt... and I wanted to kind of return to that style of bloggingness. Rather than all the cryptic crap, all the time. Obviously, that crops up from time to time, because... well, because sometimes I just feel like that.

But I think I was going out of my way to be mysterious and kind of cool... but that's not what blogging is about, and I used to know that! How did I ever forget?!

I miss venting.

So, John. It just wasn't... right. And, I mean, I haven't even told my parents. I haven't told most of my friends. I've told... well, my brother, and four of my friends. That's like, it. Wait, like, five. And, well, this is huge. I'm not sure I want to tell people though. I mean, I suppose this is kind of telling people... if people even read this.
But you know. I mean telling people. In person. Which is how I'd have to talk to the parentals about it. Not that they'd be super worried... but you know... yeah, look, I don't even know.
*Lets out breath I've been holding for four months.*

I feel much better now.

No comments: