Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Belong to You

Wow. The last five months have been a super journey, and I haven't even been documenting them. How stupid is that! Wow, remind me to document the next year of my life... it's gonna be a big one.
So. I finished Year 11 last Friday. Or, well, I guess I actually finished on Wednesday, when I finished all my exams, but my last day of being in Year 11 was last Friday. And I have to say, it feels good to have that over and done with.
With Year 12 looming on the horizon, which is getting closer and closer (it's actually next Wednesday, as we're starting the year early to get more work done), I feel like maybe it's all just a bit too much. It's not the only thing I'm dealing with right now... in fact, it's not even the most important thing I'm dealing with right now. But I am dealing with it, or I will be in a week.
And what else can I do? Quit school? Not an option. So, I guess I'll just deal.

The thing is, the great thing is, I'm not alone. And God says He won't ever give us more than we can handle, with His help. So...

I'll deal.

P.S. OmigoshmysisterisgettingmarriedandIcannotwaittilltheweddingeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No comments: