Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good

It's like... it's like, um...therapy.
This is therapy. That is a good word. You know what therapy is good for? Getting things off your mind. And maybe this is a little different than normal. Maybe I'm taking a different approach. I'm allowed though. It's my life.

It frustrates me when people act like I can't make my own decisions. Like I don't know what I'm doing. I know more about my life than they do, so what business do they have telling me how I'm supposed to live my life? It's just so stupid! And everybody's always saying, "You should talk about it." I don't wanna bloody talk about it! That only makes it WORSE! That's the whole point! Not talking about it is the whole point! It's crap because I don't want to deal with it, which means not thinking about it, which means not talking about it.
GET IT?

No comments: