Monday, March 8, 2010

Roswell

Sometimes I miss the old days. You know, back when homework was like, three pages of Maths and English and Science altogether. Back when ABC was the best thing ever, and boys were just stupid and totally not worth it. (Okay, I admit it, I've never really felt that way about boys...)

But you know, back when you could sit around and watch stuff all day and you wouldn't get in trouble for not doing any housework or homework or... you know, other stuff that you have to do now.

Back when I thought you weren't allowed to kiss till you're married and that 'crap' was a terrible swear word.

Back when life was easy, simple. Easier than this anyway. Before things got hard, confusing, so overloaded... back when I didn't get distracted from going to bed by my blog, just 'cause I feel like I have to express myself.

Back when I wasn't a teenager and I didn't have all these crappy (I know, I said a swear) emotions going on.

Back when a TV show couldn't upset my whole life perspective on a bad day.

Don't you hate it when main characters die? And then everything just sucks for a while? And then like, you wait for it all to turn great, but it takes forever.

Yeah. Me too.

I'm gonna go read Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy: Mostly Harmless now.

No comments: