Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue Roses for a Red Lady

"It's just another day, nothing in my way. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay, so there's nothing left to say."

"For a lonely soul it seems to me that you're having such a nice time."

Well...

It's just another day. It's not as if it's unusual. Happens every other day.
Nothing in my way. Not really. I mean, Life's pretty good. I just complain all the time.

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay, I don't wanna do anything.
For a "lonely soul" it seems to me that you're having such a nice time. I guess I am, even though I don't think so sometimes. Moping about in my way. Maybe I should stop complaining and just admit that I have a good Life, great Friends, an amazing Family. All of that. And more.
What do boys matter? Really?
...so there's nothing left to say.

No comments: