Monday, May 19, 2008

The Giant and Me

I wonder why anyone invented Corners. Or the word Corner. I mean... Why not have everything be round... Or just... Not have Corners...? Which would make it round, right?

In other news, I Public Spoke today.
I wasn't all that great.
But I believed in what I was saying. I really did.

I think imagination is so Important. Almost more important than most everything else. Obviously not absolutely everything because that's silly.
But it's more important than Maths and Science... Well, sort of. The knowledge of them anyway. But honestly, how do people discover or invent things without an Imagination? They don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was all those lame mathematicians who invented corners, they did it because they hate us. That's why emos sit in corners.