Friday, September 19, 2008

I Saw Three Ships...

All of the sudden, I feel the passion to start blogging regularly again, whether I have the time or not. You know, making time for it like I used to. It lets me be me. I mean, I'm not trying to hide anything when I blog, I'm just writing what comes to my head. And that's exactly the kind of vent I need. And that's why I've been so stressed in the last few months and so tense about things. Because I've had no way to vent my thoughts and they've all been bottling up in me. So from now on I'll make time to blog. Yeah?
Well, hopefully.

On another note, I'm really happy. But at the same time, I'm really scared. How does that work? I don't know. Ask me in a couple months and I'll tell you. But not now.

I think he might be sick of me...
Whoops. *Sigh.* That would suck.
Saralisa

No comments: