Thursday, March 19, 2009

Steer

You've been played at a game
Called remembering your name
And you stuffed it up
But the search ends here
Where the night is totally clear
And your heart is fierce
So now you finally know
That you control where you go
You can steer
Oh
And get out of the box
And step into the clear
Oh
'Cause now you finally know
You can steer
Why does everyone bother about... everything? I mean, I was thinking today, I used to get so up in arms about the littlest, stupidest things. And you know, sometimes I react to them in my mind now, but I don't bother saying anything out loud, I don't bother being serious about it. It's like I've suddenly opened my eyes, and realised that I'm just a baby, and I don't know anything and everything I thought was important is nothing.
Even this, right now. Me sitting here wasting my time writing a blog about all of this feels so pointless to me. And I just don't understand my past self. How did I look at anything and see it as important and worth my time. I feel like my whole life has been wasted on nonsense and uselessness.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."
-Solomon
Ecclesiastes :18

No comments: