Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where, O Death, is thy sting?

There's never enough time for anything! Why is that? I just find my time disappearing down the drain before I can even register that it's there, before I can even do something with it. I planned to spend all day today doing my English homework and then my History essay and then, if I had time, my Psychology work. But I haven't done any of that. I mean, granted I did sort of work on homework all day, being on our Philosophy wiki, which sort of counts, but I just can't get motivated to do what I'm supposed to do! My work! I'm so behind and the weekend was when I was supposed to catch up. Last weekend, the weekend before that... and I just keep doing other things. I just keep doing everything else except my homework.
*Sigh.* I need to go have a shower.
S

No comments: